CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

What We've Been up To

I started blogging in December. I have read blogs for several years and thought it would be too hard. I finally got my blog and found it wasn't that hard to set up. What I am finding is I don't know what to blog about, but I am continuing and maybe it will come easier.

We had a lovely Christmas. I had a brunch for my bus driving friends.




I had my Christmas dinner on Thursday before Christmas because it was supposed to snow. We had a good night of family fun.

We went to Jody and Molly's for Christmas Eve. Molly fixed delicious chicken and dumplings. Go Molly! After dinner we went to their church's Christmas Eve Service.

One thing I have to remember is to take pictures of everything.

Christmas Day we opened our presents and went to more family that night.

This is a quick memory of events.

The Little Mister had his tonsils and adnoids out on December 30th. They also slit his eardrum to drain mucus from behind his eardrum. This was before the surgery.



While we were waiting.





After



Those little eyes had lost their twinkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment